Thursday 11 December 2008

Corporate Identity

For the second Brief we were first given the task to research the personality of someone well known and pick 4 aspects of this personality to apply to a company's identity. Basically I had to create an identity for a stonemason in the personality of Russell Brand. I nearly died when I heard this as Russell Brands personality is a bit extreme! Anyway with more research I found out more about Russell and found four attributes that I was going to take and apply to my company. Those were honesty, ambition, enthusiasm and dedication.
I decided to call my company 'Manmade' And wanted my company to be unique and sell only natural stone, hence the leaf. This was the final outcome, a business card, letterhead and compliments slip. I plan on changing the typeface that I used.




No comments:

Post a Comment