Thursday 11 December 2008

Event Promotion

This has been the most recent brief.  I was asked to pick an event from given choices and design a poster for it. I chose to promote The Ratrace Urban Adventure event. This is highly active event in various parts of the country where competitors take part in sports using the city as their playground. The sports included abseiling, biking, Kayaking, Rock climbing and abseiling. My main aim was to encourage spectators to come along and watch the event. 



I was also asked to create a direct mail item. I chose to create stickers and send them to the people already participating in the event. The initial idea was to try and remind those taking part of the kit list to bring to the event and designed each sticker with a different activity on it which they can apply to their helmet, bike etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment